Certification of products and quality management system
- planning of quality – defining the consumer requirements and developing ways to meet them
- quality control – monitoring the stages of design, production, testing and sales of tyres in order to prevent any operational errors
- quality assurance – ensuring a confidence of the consumer that the product meets his expectations
- improvement of quality – performance analysis and systematic improvement of product characteristics
- development of innovative types of products
- planning of technical and economic activity
- provision of raw materials
- management of technological processes and personnel
- maintenance of a large infrastructure of the enterprise
- metrological support
- introduction of marketing projects
- software management
The result of the recertification audit is the issuance of certificate for the quality management system of PJSC Rosava in accordance with the international standard ISO 9001: 2015.
In 2015, the annual inspection of our company was successfully carried out by the representative of TÜV SÜD Czech s.r.o., acting on behalf of the Institute of Quality Assurance IQA, Brazil.
In the course of inspection, passenger car tyres and commercial tyres were inspected for compliance with the national standards of INMETRO, Brazil, Ordinances 165/2008 and 205/2008, technical feasibility of such inspection and the high level of the production process were particularly noted.
The testing laboratory of the enterprise was tested for compliance with international standard ISO/IEC 17025.
The quality management system was inspected in accordance with the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001.
Thus, we confirmed the right for a certificate of conformity of tyres and for the marking of products by IMMETRO sign, and at the same time for sales of tyres in the markets of Brazil.
In 2012, for the purposes of implementation of the international technical specification ISO/TS16949: 2009, top managers and key specialists of the company were trained statistical methods for process control (SPC), measurement system analysis (MSA), advanced product quality planning (APQP), approval procedures of raw materials production by suppliers (PPAP), and failure modes and effects analysis as for the products and production processes (FMEA).