The 2017 results
The anniversary year of 2017 proved to be very important in Rosava company efforts to strengthen positions in business.
The TOP 10 results 2017 for ROSAVA
1. Annual sales volume increased by 9%.
2. Total volume of export increased by 18%, of which to Europe – by 19%.
3. Holding the leading positions in main groups of tyres in the Ukrainian market:
passenger car tyre segment - 41%;
commercial tyre segment - 46%;
agricultural tyre segment - 25%.
4. Entering new markets. Now our tyres are known in Norway, Jordan, Tunisia, Iraq, Syria, Saudi Arabia and Panama.
5. Development of 15 new tyres for passenger cars and commercial vehicles.
6. Launch of the first Ukrainian winter tyre with asymmetric tread pattern - Premiorri ViaMaggiore Z PLUS 205/55 R16.
7. Sales of medium class tyres increased by 21%.
8. Sales of passenger car tyres increased by 17% due to expansion of winter tyre line - Snowgard-Van.
9. ROSAVA entered the rating of the 100 most expensive Ukrainian brands according to the magazine "Novoye Vremya" jointly with MPP Consulting.
10. State-of-the-art equipment was installed:
VMI EXXIUM Single Stage Passenger Car Tyre Building Machine (The Netherlands) ; Harburg Freudenberger 52 inch Tyre Curing Presses, (Germany)