The first tyre for commercial vehicles with the winter tread pattern.
Winter tread pattern provides enhanced traction under adverse weather conditions: snow, ice and slush.
SAFETY AND HANDLING
on the road:
- longitudinal and transverse configuration of tread blocks ensures high cornering stability;
- massive lugs in the shoulder area provide secure cornering.
is provided by:
- combined blocks and the central rib, as well as numerous branching tapered tread elements;
- multi-Z sipes combined with zigzag slots on the outer shoulder blocks.
even in the most adverse weather conditions is enabled by:
- polyester cord;
- central rib and two wide grooves in the center tread area
COMFORT AND PLEASURE
when driving is ensured by:
- wide multi-cornered tread which increases the contact patch area;
- reduced noise at driving through variations in angles and sizes of tread elements.
|Rim diameter, inch||16|
|Max. load, kilogramforce||900/850|
|Maximum load pressure, kPa||475|
|Allowable alternative rim||5½J; 6J|
|Overall diameter, mm||684|
|Section width, mm, not more||184 onRim 5J|
|Max. speed,km/h (Speed rating)||140(N)|